The Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship 2022 offers $7 million in scholarships for students across the country who are passionate about their studies.
Recipients are from all around the world. They have various passions, stories, and goals. But each person pursues their dreams with zeal and inspires those around them to do the same.
How to get into the Taco Bell Live Mas 2022 Scholarship contest
Send a video (2 minutes or less) that answers the following questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you intend to use your passion to make a one-of-a-kind positive change in your community or the world?
- How will your education assist you in pursuing your passion and making a change?
Your email video should be between 30 seconds and 2 minutes long. Consider filming this video using a phone, computer, tablet, or any other camera that can record video in MP4 format to which you have access. It could be a short film, an animation, or a simple testimonial.
It’s not about how well you can make a movie; we’d like to learn more about you, your passion, and how you plan to inspire change in your community and beyond!
Inspire Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship 2022 with your passion, and they will help you change the world.
The Live Más scholarship is for students who are pursuing advanced studies, preparing for the workforce, or using their passion to make a difference in their communities, among other things. Taco Bell Live Mas believes in you, no matter where you are on your journey, whether it’s simply recognizing your strengths and developing your passion, or giving life and inspiring others to join you.
This application is more than just a contest. Taco Bell Live is más than un solo check writer: es una comunidad de socios y colaboradores que se encontrarán con conexiones y oportunidades a lo largo de su viaje para ayudar a que su pasión brille tanto que cambia el mundo.
Taco Bell Live Mas is a beacon renewal program.
In 2018, the Taco Bell Foundation launched the Taco Bell Live Más Program, which will continue to support previous beneficiaries throughout their educational journeys. The prizes are given to previous winners of Taco Bell’s Beca Live Más, who explain how they fostered their passion in a two-minute video.
Selection for the Taco Bell Live Scholarship and frequently asked questions
To be considered eligible for the Becas Live Más 2022 Program, all applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”), and must be at least 16 years old and no more than 26 years old on the last day of the Program Period.
- If the applicant is under the age of 18 in his or her state of residence, he or she must obtain the approval of his or her parents or legal guardian before submitting the application.
- The applicant must be referred to apply for or enroll in an accredited postsecondary/postsecondary educational program (including colegios, universities, vocational schools, and technical schools).
- During the entire application and adjudication process, the applicant must be willing to work with the Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco Bell’s Fundación Taco
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its subsidiaries, franquiciados, licenciatarios, and advertising and promotion agencies involved in this program are not eligible to apply. or receive a reward through this program’s current version.
- Employees of Taco Bell restaurants are eligible to apply for the Program of Living Wages for Restaurant Employees.
- Not having previously received a Beca Vive Más.
- Previous Becas Live Más winners are eligible to apply for the Becas Live Más Renovación Program.
Make sure to answer these three questions in your video:
What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
How do you intend to use your passion to make a one-of-a-kind positive change in your community or the world?
How will your education assist you in pursuing your passion and making a change?
After you’ve finished making your video, go to our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your information and send your video.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your request. Make sure to mention that he’s applying for the Taco Bell Foundation’s Beca Live Más.
There will be an annual period of solicitation, selection, and adjudication. The dates are as follows:
Request period: from 8:00 a.m. PST on November 1, to 5:00 p.m. PST on January 11
The selection period is from January 12th through April 27th.
Notification period: The recipients will be notified on or around April 27.
In 2022, the Taco Bell Foundation will award $7 million in Live Más grants, with more than $2 million going to Taco Bell employees.
REVISION OF THE PROGRAM
P: What exactly is the Beca Vive Más?
R: This scholarship is for students (ages 16 to 26) who are passionate about creating a better future and having a positive effect in their community. This is not a reward program based on needs or accomplishments; it is a reward program based on passion.
P: When does the application open?
R: The application period will be open from 8:00 a.m. PST on November 1, until 5:00 p.m. PST on January 11.
P: When will the recipients be notified?
R: The destinations will be announced around April 27.
P: How much does it cost to apply?
R: No, the requests are free of charge. Send us an original video in which you tell us about your true passion. It could be a short film, an animation, or simply a testimony. To ensure a successful application download, your movie should have a maximum duration of 2 minutes (minimum 30 seconds) and a file size of no more than 100 MB. Consult the Términos y Condiciones to obtain more request forms.
P: Do you accept e-mail messages?
R: No, you must submit your application through the “Solicitar” link on www.LiveMasScholarship.com after the application period has opened.
P: My friend and I want to make a group video. Is it possible for us to submit a joint application?
No, R. Each applicant must submit their own request and video.
P: I misplaced the deadline; can I still apply?
R: In order to be fair to all of our applicants, we do not accept requests sent after the deadline. Make sure to start and send your request ahead of time to avoid missing the deadline of January 11.
P: I’m already enrolled in university. Is it true that I am eligible to apply for the Beca Vive Más?
R: S, if he or she is between the ages of 16 and 26 and meets the eligibility criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions, may submit an application. If chosen, the funds can be used at any accredited tertiary, university, vocational-technical, or commercial institution with a current accreditation of two or four years.
P: Is this beca only for employees?
R: The Live Más bet is available to both Taco Bell employees and non-Taco Bell employees. If you work at a Taco Bell restaurant, go to LiveMasScholarship.com/Employee for more information.
P: I previously won a Vive Más prize; may I apply again?
R: Yes, we have a Live Más renewal program for our previous Live Más beneficiaries. Prior adjudications, on the other hand, must be used or delayed substantially (75 percent or more) before the 2022 election period. You can receive up to four Becas Vive Más.