How to Win the Bank of America Student leaders Scholarship 2022/2023
Are you looking for a scholarship to help you pay for college? If you answered yes, you now have a chance to do so thanks to the Bank of America Scholarship (BOA Scholarship). To let you know, the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2022 is currently accepting applications. You should also keep in mind that this program is created exclusively for high school pupils in the United States.
this post will teach you how to win the Bank of America student Leaders scholarship. Our Scholarship portal has compiled a piece of specific information for students that will aid their Bank of America scholarship application.
Bank of America Scholarships 2022/2023
The annual Bank of America Student Leaders scholarship Program, sponsored by Bank of America, is now open for applications. As a result, thoroughly read all of the material below in order to be eligible for this award.
Through hands-on community work experience, the program allows young people to develop and apply leadership skills.
He or she will do an eight-week paid internship at a local charity or charitable organization (selected by Bank of America). It facilitates the employment, skill development, and service of community-minded high school juniors and seniors.
The Bank of America Scholarships: Everything You Need to Know
Level/Field of Study
There is no specified level or field of study required before an applicant can all for the Bank of America Student Leaders Program 2022.
The Bank of America scholarship is being offered in the United States of America.
The Bank of America scholarship for 2022 is exclusively open to nationals of the United States.
Bank of America Scholarship Value
Each of the Bank of America scholarship winners will get paid summer internships with local NGOs as well as the opportunity to attend the annual Student Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C.
Eligibility for Bank of America Scholarships in 2022
- You must be a junior or senior in high school and in good academic standing.
- Be able to work 35 hours a week and engage in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization (as determined by Bank of America).
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States without sponsorship until the end of the year.
- Through the end of September, be legally permitted to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- From July 8-13, you will be able to attend a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC. (As part of the Student Leaders program, all expenses are covered.) This week is part of your eight-week program.)
- Complete an online application and ask a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator for a letter of recommendation.
Employees of Bank of America or their immediate families are not eligible to be nominated. Members of the family include:
Spouse or domestic partner, child (including through adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, niece, nephew, parent-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law of the employee, as well as all step relationships.
How to Apply for Bank of America Scholarship 2022
Applicants for the Bank of America scholarship for 2022 should apply online at the website and application link below.
The deadline to apply for a Bank of America scholarship has passed.
The application period for the 2022 Student Leaders will be open from November 4 to January 31 each year.